Friday, October 28, 2011

Kulli Speaks

Kulli: Amma when I  become big, very big just like you
Me: hmmm
Kulli: Then you will become small
Amma: why
Kulli: Actually you will become smaller than Kulla, then you will do what I want you to do. You will finish food,get up when I ask you to, and sleep when I want you to sleep.
Kulli: Then I will scold you, you cannot scold me.

Life comes a full circle, and looks like she already knows it.

It was deepavali, but I was working from home:(

Kulli: Amma you work well, you work very much .Bcoz I will tell all my friends, that Amma is a good girl, she will work very well ok.

Basically she was using my dialogue to make her eat food.

I had made Poori and Paneer butter Masala for lunch yesterday. Kulli is a very poor eater, and needs hundred stories to make her eat food, So I told her tell paneer that the  poori will wrap you and carry carefully to mouth, you don't have to walk at all.(Basically to maker her eat the side dish also). She bought this theory and was eating well, which I had just assumed.After some time I look at her plate and paneer is made into small pieces and still remaining on the plate  and Poori is finished .When I ask her what happened she says " Amma paneer is fat, when Poori went to carry it,it fell down, we should not eat anything fallen  isnt it so I dint eat". Notes to self: Be more innovative.

 
















1 comment: