Friday, April 8, 2011

Kulli kulla

Kulli is able to put her head under the water for a long time.But she is not able to let go of herself and float. I do not know what to do to make her float.If any swimmers reading, please pass on some tips please please please.
Meanwhile the coach disappeared , and I am taking her to the pool myself... Bought myself a swimming suit hoping that I can teach myself, but no luck till now.

Kulli has been acting up to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. She comes with a new excuse every time to avoid food.

Meanwhile Kulla  has learn t to clap, he sings aaa or makes the sound aaaaaa for a long time. He tries to snatch anything anybody is having. In general he is slowly but steadily learning tricks to get everybody's attention.

 During World cup , I vegetated in front of T.V from 2:30 pm to 11pm. Now with IPL , I have decided to watch only from semifinals and all RCB Matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment