Monday, December 19, 2011

Mind your English

 I am not an authority of  English language. With computers and MS word, I think I have even forgotten basic spellings, but I am proud to say that with all my years spent on Wren and Martin grammar book, I  spot grammatical errors a little too easily.

Now coming to this ad in the radio where in a husband  comes home late, and he says he was in conference room and network does not catch there, and the wife says then catch this and throws vessels. I guess its DO como 's ad. I was horrified to know  that the ad maker has not even realized that Network does not catch is not proper English.

When we talk to fiends, or family I guess its alright to do such obvious errors, but come on its on Radio and nobody told that poor guy that it is wrong English:(


No comments:

Post a Comment