Friday, September 16, 2011

Make me a better person

Today is one of those days, when I have screamed at my daughter for no fault of hers. I forgot that she is just a child of 4 years.
I woke her up at 6.30 and she dint want to wake up, somehow got her teeth brushed gave her milk , went to have my bath. When I came from bath to find her dozing on the  sofa with the milk glass in her hand. At this point of time, i lost it, time was already 6.50, i still had to  make idlies, get ready, get kulli ready. S was not even awake.I yelled at her and told her that if u dont want , you dont have to go to school. Then with great difficulty sleepily she  finished her milk, S got up and gave her a bath. Again she started crying that she dint  get face  powder.Then I did something very bad and I am ashamed of now, i screamed at her and told her I am not talking to her and she can go to sleep. She cried for 15 minutes, it was 7.25 when she came out of teh room, she had forgiven me, I combed her hair, put her shoes , by then S had got up, finished his bath, and I sent her to the bus stop with S.

The moral here is: I am claiming that I will always be there for my daughter. And how could I not ignore a 4 year old sleepiness. S does more than any husband does, in terms of   kids, but still Why I could not ignore his 10 minutes of extra sleep,, when I knew that he would be working late at night and would have slept  only by 1am. Why am I turning into a monster, whom I  hate?

God please make me a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment