Long long ago, there was a small sleepy place called as Bangalore. It was also known as Pensioners paradise, garden city etc. That was long ago mind you, about 30 years ago.There were huge rain trees on both sides of the road, traffic non existent and in general it was a peaceful place.
Now it is known as Bengaluru, silicon city of India. It has huge malls, sky rise buildings, international schools you name it you have it.But now it also has pollution, frequent traffic jams, high crime rate . Its a city of chaos now.
I am person who is born and brought up in Bangalore. And it pains to see my city like this. Anyways this post is to list some old places to eat in bangalore, which still retains the essence.
1. MTR the old one at Lalbagh road.
2. CTR, near Malleshwaram ground.
3. Janatha Hotel, 8th cross Malleshwaram.
4. Chalukya near Basava Bhavan.
5. Corner house, the old one @ the junction of residency road and MG road.
6. Vidyarthi Bhavan near Gandhi Bazaaar.
7. Gullu's chat, sheshadripuram.
8. Veena stores Malleshwaram , Margosa Road.
9. Bhagyalaxmi Gulkund malleshwarm Sampige road.
10.Subbamana Angadi , Gandhi Bazaar.
I have visited all the above places as a child, and still visit most of them whenever I am in those areas.Hopefully my readers will be able to get a taste of old Bangalore when they visit these places.