Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fortis Hospital, Banerghatta Road-Review

Yesterday I had been to Fortis on Banerghatta road with my aunt. My experience to sum it up was WOW.

  • Huge parking space.
  • Squeaky clean hospital premises
  • Friendly people at reception.
  • Nurses well trained. They can very easily spot a vein for taking blood.
  • Billing very quick. In fact , they gave me refund for a scan which was conducted  first,and was inconclusive .
  • They told me that I was eligible for a  refund and gave it back within 5 minutes.
  • Entire system is digitised.All the reports will be directly mailed to concerned physicians  directly.
  • Rooms spacious and clean
  • Room service efficient.
  • Restrooms very clean, and dry.
last but not the least.

  • Cost very high. They charge for the services they offer. But if u have an insurance cover, and u need a surgery then go to FORTIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment