Yesterday I had been to Fortis on Banerghatta road with my aunt. My experience to sum it up was WOW.
- Huge parking space.
- Squeaky clean hospital premises
- Friendly people at reception.
- Nurses well trained. They can very easily spot a vein for taking blood.
- Billing very quick. In fact , they gave me refund for a scan which was conducted first,and was inconclusive .
- They told me that I was eligible for a refund and gave it back within 5 minutes.
- Entire system is digitised.All the reports will be directly mailed to concerned physicians directly.
- Rooms spacious and clean
- Room service efficient.
- Restrooms very clean, and dry.
last but not the least.
- Cost very high. They charge for the services they offer. But if u have an insurance cover, and u need a surgery then go to FORTIS.