S surprised as well as shocked me this year on my birthday by buying me a Nook. And I cannot get enough of it . Nook is basically a Barnes and Noble e reader.Now people might ask, why not a tablet ? A tablet has internet and O.S and everything. But Nook is just an e reader. For people who love books, Nook is perfect.If you are like me, who is reading 2 books at any given time, then Imagine carrying a John Grisham as well as a Kannada book in your bag. Your shoulders might just give away with all the weight.But Nook has 2 GB storage. It can store a couple of hundred Pdfs, I am having around 30 fictions now in my bag at any given point of time.
- Font can be increased or decreased as you want.
- It Book marks the page automatically . If u r reading book A page 25 and Book B page 57, both are saved, So next time you click on the name of the book , the exact page is opened.
- You can navigate to a particular page by just typing the page number.
- It has capacity of 2 GB.
- It has a huge battery life of close to 20 days once fully charged.
- It has ability to connect to wifi.
- Project Gutenberg is a wonderful site where you can download all classics.
- I am sure all of us know about torrentz for rest of the stuff.
- It is very very light.In fact lighter than most of the books
- All major books are released even for e readers.
- It costs only around 7000 Rs on ebay.
- Has provision for attaching a memory card also.
It is worth a buy if you are a voracious reader and you are comfortable reading e books.