Saturday, January 22, 2011

My first Tag

Found this tag from Monica's blog, so thought why not do it .

20 years ago I . . .
  • Joined a new school.
  • Wore my shirt inside out to the school, and was laughed at.
  • Was always humming "Anjali Anjali" song
10 years ago I . . .
  • Was one among the two girls in my class.
  • Met my Best friend , and she still is my Best friend.
  • Started taking life seriously and started studying.
5 years ago I . . . 
  • Was still getting adjusted to married life.
  • Booked our first home . 
  • Got an increment @ work.
3 years ago I . . .
  • Was a  first time mom.
  • Was running around like a headless chicken for my baby's naming ceremony.
  • Life looked scary with no job, a small baby and the ever busy husband. 
1 year ago I . . .
  • Moved  into our second upgraded home.
  • Resigned my job again due to pregnancy.
  • Was too busy looking after my daughter and setting up a new home to care of myself.
So far this year I . . .
  • Have been mostly  sick .
  • Have least amount of patience in dealing with children due to  sickness.
  • Started cleaning home for Ugadi.
Yesterday I . . .
  • Was preparing for an interview which I  did not attend.
  • Hardly got any sleep @ night.
  • Finally decided to buy clothes.
Today I . . .
  • Might buy new clothes.
  • Ate pizzas for lunch.
  • Feel cranky due to lack of sleep..